FIND US AT
Effective date March 31, 2022
(1) information you voluntarily give to us, and
(2) tracking information collected as you navigate through the Site.
- Session cookies: These are only stored on your computer during your web session. They are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. They usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page. They do not collect any information from your computer.
- Persistent cookies: A persistent cookie is one stored as a file on your computer, and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again.
- First-party cookies: This type of cookie retains your preferences for a particular website for the entity that owns that website. They are stored and sent between the Companies’ servers and your computer’s hard drive. They are not used for anything other than personalization preferences that are set by you. These cookies may be either Session or Persistent cookies.
- Third-party cookies: This type of cookie retains your interaction with a particular website for an entity that does not own that website. They are stored and sent between the Third-party’s server and your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are usually Persistent cookies. Except as described in this Privacy Statement, we do not use third-party cookies on our Site.
- To enable you to use the Site: Some cookies are necessary for you to move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as obtaining a quote or logging into your account, cannot be provided.
- Performance improvement for the Site: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a Site, such as which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. They also allow us to record and count the number of visitors to the Site.
- Functionality: These cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make (such as your username, language preference or the region you are in) and provide enhanced features. For instance, a Site may be able to remember your log in details, so that you do not have to repeatedly sign into your account when using a particular device to access our Site. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing or commenting on content on the Site.
- Establishing and maintaining communications with you;
- Responding to your inquiries about our services;
- Making proposals for future service needs;
- Allowing the Companies to notify you of certain products or services offered by the Companies;
- Processing transactions through service providers;
- Meeting legal, security, processing and regulatory requirements;
- Protecting against fraud, suspicious or other illegal activities; and
- Compiling statistics for analysis of our Site and our business.
- To provide the products and services you have requested from us;
- To notify you of certain products or services offered by the Companies;
- For legal or regulatory purposes, and if required by laws;
- To process transactions through data processing service providers;
- If the information is a credit card number, to process credit card payments through third party payment processing, clearing and settlement systems in association with various banks;
- For research and statistical purposes, system administration and crime prevention or detection;
- To service providers (with a contract that requires the service provider to keep your information confidential and not to use it for any purpose other than providing services to us);
- For business transactions, where information collected through the Site is a business asset;
- As required by law, if disclosure of your information if we believe it is necessary to: (a) protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Companies, their employees, other users of this Site, or the public; (b) enforce the terms and conditions that apply to use of this Site; (c) as required by a legally valid request from a competent governmental authority; or (d) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties.
Exercising California Privacy Rights: If you are a California resident and would like to exercise any of your rights, you may do so by calling us at 1(888) 691–TANG or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have an account with the Companies, we may ask for some personal information in order to verify your identity before exercising your rights. If you have an authorized agent, we may also need to ask for additional information to verify that an authorized agent is acting on your behalf.
This Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may only access the Site with the supervision and consent of your parents or legal guardians. If you believe we have collected personal information from someone under the age of 18, please contact us by calling 1 (888) 691–TANG or emailing us at email@example.com.
Tang and Company
20300 S Vermont Ave,
Torrance, CA 90502