Register for Our June COVID-19 Webinar on Workplace Ventilation and OSHA ETS Rules
Join Tang & Company and guest speaker Ken Daigle on June 22, 11 AM-12 PM PDT/1 PM-2 PM CDT, for the latest in our COVID-19 webinar series. We will discuss the importance of ventilation to reduce COVID-19 risk and create a healthier indoor environment, as well as a review of the most recent OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) rules. This free webinar is offered to our Tang & Company clients and prospective clients on a limited availability basis. Please register below.
Learn more about,
- Risks associated with poor indoor air quality and for COVID-19 transmission
- Effective ventilation system design and operating strategies
- Emerging technologies and trends
- The latest revisions to OSHA ETS rules, including requirements for:
- Physical Distancing
- Face Coverings
- Documentation of Vaccination
- Ken Daigle (MS, PE, MBA) is a partner at ERM with over 30 years of experience, with expertise in engineering, risk management, occupational health, and safety. In particular, he has helped many businesses evaluate and improve their ventilation system performance in response to the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.
- Dr. Chris Tang (MD, MS) is the medical director at Tang & Company and provides medical consulting to 17 Fortune 200 companies. He is board-certified in occupational and internal medicine and is licensed to practice in all 50 states.
Feel free to forward this registration to anyone in your organization that would benefit from these topics, especially Human Resources professionals.
Note, a meeting invitation will be sent within one business day of successful registration.